Nuts

12:08



I love nuts. They are so yummy and crunchy.

Dad often gets nuts for his birthday and Christmas. He loves nuts too.

Often Dad shares his nuts with us. I like it when he does that, especially when we are watching a movie.

We often put nuts in our curries. They are my favourite bit of the curry.

I don't know what my favourite nut is. There are so many to chose from. I could chose almonds or peanuts, walnuts or cashews, Brazil nuts or hazelnuts? There are so many of them. Do you have a favourite nut?

Sometimes Dad gets really hot nuts. I don't think I like them quite as much. They are a bit spicy for me.

Quite often we get walnuts on finger buns or cakes. That is my favourite way to eat walnuts!

Sometimes Mum buys little boxes of dried fruit and nuts for morning tea. I like them. Nuts and fruit go really well together.

Nuts are so yummy and you can eat them in so many different things. They go well with so many things you would think they shouldn't.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments