Beach

10:54


I love the beach. It is so much fun to play in the sand and splash in the water. Do you like the beach?

One of my favourite things to do at the beach is to make a sand castle. I like piling sand up and then digging around the castle to make a moat. Imogen makes the best sand castles ever. Someday I am going to be as good as she is at it though.

We don't get to go to the beach very often. We live a long way away, but that just makes going to the beach more special. Can you imagine going to the beach everyday? It would not be very special after a bit.

Each time we go to the beach we come home again with huge buckets of shells. They are always so pretty. I love shells. Shell hunting is a lot of fun. Shells also look good on sand castles.

I love having picnics on the beach. Ham rolls with potato salad seasoned with sand, yum. Well not the sand bit, but it adds a bit of extra flavour. What do you think?

I like to take photos at the beach, but I don't get very many. I am still trying to get a good one though. Can you take good photos at the beach?

All in all the beach is a very fun place, but I think that I would not like to go everyday, it would not be so special and fun.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments