The Thief of the Quiet Princess

14:19



The cover I made for my book


I am sitting at my computer writing. It is the last sprint. I only have five hundred words to go before I have finished my novel and Camp NaNoWriMo. 

I put down my computer and shout, "I have done it! I have written a fifty thousand word novel!"

Mum comes to have a look. She congratulates me and claps. I feel all warm and pleased with myself. Not many girls my age can write a fifty thousand word novel.

My novel still has a lot of work to be done on it, but the first draft is finished.

In my story there is a thief who has stolen a prized yacht. The two detectives, Bella and Dianne must work out who the thief is and get the yacht back.

It isn't easy for them. The thief seems to always be one step ahead of them, and it takes all their skill and a bit of help from some friends to catch him. Things are not made any easier by the fact that their boss has just gone overseas on a holiday.

What do you think? Is it a good story line?

The novel's name is The Thief of The Quiet Princess. Imogen thought it up for me when I had no ideas.

I am planning a second book. I am stilling working out the story line at the moment, but it sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun. I will have to make sure I edit the novel I have just finished though.

Do you like novel writing? What kinds of novels do you like to write?


You Might Also Like

0 Comments