Favourite Photography Resources

10:00


Nearly every day I come rushing to Mum. "Look what I have found!" I cry, excited about my latest discovery.

Today I thought I'd share three of my favourite photography resources that you might find useful too.

The CoffeeShop Blog. This website shares FREE Photoshop/PSE actions. They're really easy to use. The CoffeeShop Blog also shares free digital papers, textures and many other things. Thank you so much to Eve from Eve of Womanhood for telling me about this site.

Picture Perfect Social Media by Jennifer Young. I first heard about this book from Paige's blog, The Joys of Being Paige. I immediately knew that I had to buy it. Since then Picture Perfect Social Media has been a huge source of inspiration for me. If you'd like to read more about this book, I wrote a post on it a while ago.

365 Project. This website challenges you to take one photo everyday for a whole year. I started it back in March and it's a lot of fun (if hard work). My photography skills are really improving since I joined this site. I wrote a post a few days ago with some suggestions in case you decide to do 365 Project too.

What are your favourite photography resources? Do you use any of these?

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. I've unfortunately abandoned the 365 project (for now) as it took up too much time. It's a wonderful thing to do though and the other members are so encouraging!
    There are quite a lot of free actions now, which is great. The Pioneer Woman has some great ones for free. I bought some last year from The Great Gatsby and though they are expensive I use them all the time, especially for editing portraits.
    On Viewbug you can enter challenges and competitions and 500px is a great place to have a portfolio. I also use Flick here and there. Can you see why I had to give up 365 - too many photo sharing places for me! Oh, and then there's Pinterest…. I'll stop now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of the Pioneer Woman before. I'll have to take a look at their actions!
      I've only heard of a few of those sites before. I'm going to have to go and investigate. Thank you so much for telling me about it!
      I hope you find time to go back to 365 Project soon!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of the 365 project or the Coffee Shop blog - I will have to check this out! Also, thank you for featuring me, and I am so glad you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both really good and inspiring.
      You're welcome.

      Delete