Piano, Infections and Cat and Dog Fights

17:13



“Sophie,” Mum calls, “would you like to listen to my podcast?” I do, and when it is finished, I have an idea. Perhaps I could make a podcast too. You see, I’m always looking for new things to learn. 

I sit down next to Mum and she shows me what to do. First we download the program Audacity, which is a free audio editor and recorder. I decide to use my computer’s internal mic. All I need to do now is make a list of things I want to talk about. 

Before long I am sitting in front of my computer. I hit the ‘record’ button on Audacity and start speaking. I am recording my very first podcast! It’s a lot easier than I thought it would be. I find the words flowing off my tongue. It doesn't take very long for me to record everything I want to say, I am rather surprised. I thought it would be a lot harder.  

Unlike video making, my podcast doesn't need much editing. I just add a piece of music at the start – this is my theme music – and I am done. Then I export my recording as an MP3 file and save it to my computer. 

Next I sign up for a Podbean account. This is a podcast hosting website. I upload my file and then smile. I am a podcaster! 

I really enjoyed making my podcast. It’s called My First Podcast. I am really imaginative! Would you like to listen?



You can also visit my Podbean page to look out for new podcasts!

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I always use audacity for my music assignments haha!~ Your podcast is so cool!
    Nice blog!<3
    June
    The Journey's of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete