My Super Computer

16:14



It is the afternoon of my birthday. Dad is just installing the last bits of software onto my new birthday computer. Soon it will be mine to play, write and blog on. I can't wait.

I jiggle from foot to foot.What will it feel like to use a superfast top quality computer? I have no idea.

"Almost there," Dad says as he installs Google Chrome. Soon I will be sitting at my computer; soon I will own the best computer in the house!

Finally Dad is finished. He hands the computer over to me.

"Thank you so much Dad," I say, putting the computer down so I can give Dad a hug. 

There is a bit of time to play around on my computer, before my movie dinner. I open it up and turn it on. At once I am struck by how fast it is. It is like a rocket.

"Wow!" I gasp as I explore my computer from top to bottom. It is all so exciting.

"Dinner!" 

I put my computer down and go and sit down for dinner. All through the movie my mind wanders to my computer and how wonderful it is. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

It is a few days later. I am sitting at my computer watching an interesting online video on Joseph Priestly's glasses. (He was a chemist.) For once the movie isn't always stopping to buffer and plays right through. I once again think what a wonderful computer it is.

Thank you Mum and Dad!

You Might Also Like

1 Comments