Old Fashioned Photos of Me

15:23

I have not been on Befunky for a while. I decide it is time to have a play around. I pick a photo of myself out of the ones on my computer and get to work.


This is the original photo. It was taken only a few days ago.


I take the photo and apply the option called Old Photo1. I think this looks good but  wonder what the other old photo effects would look like. I do some experimenting.


I tried Old Photo 5 on my photo, and this is how it turned out. It is very different from Old Photo 1. I am looking forward to trying the next effects.




Old Photo 12 looks really nice on this photo. I might use it as my profile picture. 


Old Photo 13, like Old Photo 5 makes the photo a bit blurred. I don't think I would ever use this as my profile picture, no way!


Old Photo 17 looks like a B&W picture. It looks crisp.




Old Photo 18 is a bit green. It makes me look sea sick! OH NO!!


Now I look a bit blue-green! I must be cold. I hope I don't get frost bite! Old Photo 19 is not for me. I think that I will stick with Old Photo 12. I think that one is my favourite. Which photograph do you like best?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments