4 Blogs You Must Read

18:22


A few days ago, Sophia from Someplace in the Midst wrote a post about 8 Inspiring Blogs You Should Be Reading.

When I asked her if I could borrow the idea, she agreed, so today I'm listing 4 of my favourite blogs.


Clare is an Australian (like me!). Her blog is full of beautiful photographs. Every time I visit, I leave with inspiration for my own photography. Clare's so talented that she has her own photography business. She is also an amazing writer. She can take you to a whole new world with just a few words. My favourite post of hers: Of Old and Antique


Paige's blog is one of my more recent finds. I'm so glad I did find it though. On her blog, she has plenty of advice about blogging, reviews, photography advice and many other things. Her posts are well written and full of information. I always leave her blog with twice as much knowledge as when I arrived. My favourite post of hers: How to Get the Most Out of Your Camera


Sophia's blog is a treasure trove. It's full of DIYs, mouth watering recipes and blogging tips. Her blog is a massive inspiration for me. I love her writing style and how friendly she always is. Her posts are always a delight to read. My favourite post of hers: Three Easy Art Projects -for Kids and Adults


Charlie was one of the first people I met through blogging. Since then, we've become good friends. On Charlie's blog, she writes about craft, writing, books and much more. Charlie also has her own Etsy shop where she sells miniatures she's made out of polymer clay. I'm in awe of her talent! My favourite post of hers: Finding Writing Inspiration

What are your favourite blogs? Do you read any of these? What do you look for in a blog?

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Oh look there is my blog! Thanks for the shout out Sophie :D It is always so nice to know my writing is being really enjoyed by others and inspiring them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always look forward to your posts.Your photo so beautiful, it's hard to believe you taught yourself all that!

      Delete