Sags and Laces

11:22


For Christmas this year my older sisters, Imogen and Charlotte, decided to make me and Gemma-Rose something special.

They disappeared into their bedroom with Mum's sewing machine, and didn't come out for ages. We had no idea what they were doing.

this is Gemma-Rose's
On Christmas day, when giving out our presents, Imogen and Charlotte bounced around, excited. They couldn't wait to give us our presents.

Finally their turn to hand out presents came.They rushed over to us and passed us two parcels. Gemma-Rose and I unwrapped them to find we each had a bag and pencil case.


"We made the bags out of shorts," Charlotte informed us.

"They're sags," Imogen said, "Bags made out of shorts.The pencil cases are the legs!"

"The pencil cases should be called pencil laces," someone added. "Pencil cases made from legs."



I've been wanting a big bag for ages. Something I can put all my bits and bobs in when we go places. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the "sag".  It's going to be really useful, it's also looks amazing!

What did you get for Christmas? 

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Wow, what a fun idea! Those "sags" look awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is so neat! Well, I got a messenger bag for my birthday, it is awesome! I can keep my writing with me where ever I go! That's a really neat idea, homemade Christmas gifts are always the best! :D
    ~Sarah Margaret♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love messenger bags, they're amazing! I'd love to have one. Having your writing stuff with you is great, isn't it? Quite a lot of the time I get brilliant ideas while out and I don't have anywhere to write them down on. Having a big bag is great!

      Delete
  3. OMG. Those sags and laces are so cute and not to mention how creative they are. I love homemade gifts, those could be like a new trend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Homemade gifts are the best!

      Delete
  4. Lovely post darling. <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this inspired me to make my own "sags"! Lovely post, once again!

    ~Noor
    http://wonderkid22.blogspot.com
    A Little Bit Of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just nominated you for an award - http://irunthenight.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/awards-and-complete-randomness.html

    ReplyDelete