Book of the Week: Sapphique by Catherine Fisher

19:37



Title: Incareran 2: Sapphique

Author: Catherine Fisher

Stars: Four out of Five

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb: Finn has escaped from the terrible living Prison of Incarceron, but its memory torments him, because his brother Keiro is still inside. Outside, Claudia insists he must be king, but he doubts even his own identity. Is he the lost prince Giles? Or are his memories no more than another construct of his imprisonment?

Favourite Quote: I'm crazy, not stupid-Rix

Thoughts: When I got this book from the library, the first one wasn't there. I borrowed it anyway. It wasn't that hard to work out what was going on.

This book is unique. I like the idea of a world in a world and everything being illusions. I don't think I've ever read a book like it.

I will have to find the first book now! I can't wait to find out how it all started.

Have you read Sapphique? What did you think of it?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments