Wrapping my Presents

16:40




This morning Mum suggested I wrap my presents.

I found the wrapping paper, sticky tape and scissors. I also asked Gemma-Rose to help me find some bubble wrap so that I could use it to wrap up the salt dough nativity I made.



Soon I was ready. I started to wrap the first present. As I wrapped I hummed Christmas carols to myself. I really felt Christmas is almost here.

At ten o'clock I took a break from wrapping presents for morning tea. I was almost finished. Smiling I took a bite into my biscuit.

As soon as I had finished wrapping up my presents, Gemma-Rose wanted to wrap hers. With my presents wrapped I can hardly wait for Christmas day. It will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces when they see what I have bought them!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments